January 12, 2013

Wonderful Dates

I am glad that I was able to date my loved ones! :)
Presenting.. my wonderful dates for the first half of January!

Starting with my boyfriend, we dined in Mann Hann as our first 2013 date! 
He loves steamed fish so we ate it with my favorite Yang chow rice! 

Then after 5 days, we dined in Ramen Bar, Piazza to try their ramen (his favorite again) for our 64th monthsary (late celebration).
You know, it's true that when you are with someone, you tend to like those he likes.
So I'm beginning to love fish and ramen! Yummy! :)





Then of course, there should be always a Chu's date! And where?
Just like last year, our first Chu's date of the year is Bonchon!! Our favorite! :)
Then after 3 days, I dated my big sister at Circle C! We had a mini-"Sisdate" slash shopping date! More to come for the coming years! :)






Then it's the "real" Pikselot reunion / Christmas gathering / Jamie's birthday treat last January 10 at Greenbelt 3.
Real because last December was really unplanned, read here to remember! :)
We ate at Seafood Island! Yes, we were now 6 because of our "boys"! Ehehe! :) Love you girls! More dates to come, i mean, travel dates to come!
You know what I mean! :)

I love you all! :)
"Loved ones who eat together, stays forever!"

No comments: