December 29, 2012

December Dates updates via Instagram

I have an Instagram account: follow me! It is always updated with the "dates" I am having so here are they! :)

December 2, 2012: CHU'S DATE @ TEMPURA

I had a weekend rest day so I am free to date my sister.
She was longing to eat here in Tempura, one of our favorite resto in town! :)
What we ate? Of course, our favorite Ebi Tempura! Hehehe! :)
We were so full not only with the food but with memories!


December 9, 2012: LEVIJENERI DATE @ SUPER BOWL

The "LeviJeNeri" date unexpectedly started last October. Read here!
So Nhery and I wanted to see each other for Christmas and Levi was there to fetched me! 
And boom, we had dinner together at Super Bowl, Trinoma! 
Oh we ordered two plates of rice! Hahaha! We love to eat!
Then we walked and talked and had coffee at Starbucks to unwind! 
For sure, this is just the start and more bonding to come next year! Woohoo! :)


December 15, 2012 - CHU'S DATE @ CONTI'S

I love my sister! I had another date with her this month!
This time, it's her treat! We had this lovely dinner @ Conti's.
We love the food and the ambiance!
I remembered that time I was really full because we ate a lot of rice, pasta and cake!! 
Thank you, Chu! I love you! And I treasure every date we had! 
Next time, hopefully, my big sister will come with us! YEY! 
It will be more fun! :)


December 18, 2012: DATE WITH HAZEL @ SWEET PEA

This date was one week overdue and thank God, it happened! :)
Hazel was one of my first friends at work and we decided to dine together!
We were really hungry by the time we met because it was too late (we were busy with work?? hehe).
So we decided to eat here. It's my second time and I guarantee that their cakes are the best! :))
Thanks Hazel for this wonderful time! I know this isn't the last time. Hope Mich will come too! Wee! :)


December 27, 2012: LEVIJEN RAMEN DATE @ TOKYO TOKYO

My boyfriend and I were dating weekly. Sometimes, we date when we like it.
We do that because it is spending quality time together. Bro. Bo taught us that it's better to have dates with our loved ones and this is one of those which I shared with my Instagram.
It's a Ramen date since we love to watch "Naruto" and Naruto loves Ramen! hahah! We love it too! :))


December 30, 2012: PIKSELOT YEAR ENDER DATE @ CAFE MARY GRACE 
[Added 1/4/2013]


My high school barkada are planning to see each other for Christmas but it was always rescheduled.
This was the day when Pam sent us a message that she wanted to see us just for a Coffee or Milk Tea.
And boom, 3 of us met! We had dinner at Cafe Mary Grace, Trinoma and had milk tea at Gong Cha! :p
I love it! We will see each other on January! 

Thank you God for my loved ones. I know whatever happens, they will stand by me.
They will fight for me, with me! :)
Thank you! Time is gold. Time is important and they are important.
I treasure every moment I spent and will spend with them! 
Pictures are forever and my love for you all is for a lifetime! :)

No comments: