February 14, 2013

Girls are sweet, too! :)


In our relationship, Levi and I see to it that we celebrate every special occassion.
And Valentine's Day is one of it.

A way to express our love is giving gifts! We love surprising each other. :)

GIFT 1

I was on a Night shift for February so I don't have time to buy a Valentine card on malls so what did I do? PERSONALIZED it, instead!



So using my "crafts" collection and love for my Honey, I made it!
I used colored papers to write my message! For the front, a red ribbon was shaped into a Heart with "LeviJen" heart stickers placed on it!I wrote "Happy Heart's Day" after it!

I also added a Hallmark sticker to beautify it more!
Honey, "You're the most wonderful person who's ever walked into my heart."!

Then to finish it off, I used white paper and purple/orange combination of ribbons!
All I can say is I'm proud of it! HAHA! :)) The card was mesmerizing and my Honey loved it especially my message! Stay strong, LeviJen!


GIFT 2:


Then my second gift is "52 things I love about you"!:)
I used a deck of cards and colored papers to write those things! Yes, that's my handwriting!:))
He got teary eyed when he read it all! Weeee! It was a success!


I love you Honey! I will be forever grateful to our God for giving you!:)
I really thank God I have found you! ❤❤❤


No comments: