February 15, 2013

Valentines 2013 ♡

Love is in the air!
We can make everyday a Heart's Day!:)
But we can't resist to celebrate it!

As Levi told me, he won't give me flowers which I believe.
Then I realized it was part of his surprise!


Waking up with this bouquet of stargazers, roses and Ferrero chocolates is never this good! Thank you Honey for this pleasant surprise! I also had gifts for him! Read here.




I celebrated Valentines with my family and my brothers' special someones!
This is our second time as a group date! Remember here.


We dined at David's Tea House! 
I so love the foods but the service is poorly slow since there were several people and the resto is just 2 months old.


What's more important is the LOVE all over the place.
Thank you to my family and Honey for making my Valentine's Day extra special!

I love you all! 


No comments: