February 11, 2013

Happy People


They say, it's better to have a Work-Life balance.
It's been almost 2 years (for me!) that we have been working together.
And I can only count two times for our bonding sessions.

February 1, 2013: Singing our hearts out!

Thank God our much awaited bonding happened last February 1!
It's Chellie's treat (who came home from SG).
We sang our hearts out at Music 21, Makati! Woohooo!

Can't wait for our next bonding (Dampa, Baby!). :D


February 9-10, 2013: Freshening things up!

Then after almost a year, we had our Team Building! Finally! :))
Last time was March 2012 and we were in Laguna. Now we were in Laiya, Batangas! YEY!

Oh the beach, the breeze and freshness! It's really time to unwind!
We had our singing sessions, dining, open forum! We also had Bonfire!
There were lots of confessions, revelations and laughter!

I was glad I am included in this time because we are all friends. :)
'Till out next one! Yahooo!

It's great that I had a time to have fun and just enjoy!
You know, we are so used in working and working! It should be balanced!

Thank you and I'm glad I am part of this fab team!



No comments: