May 06, 2013

Knowledge is Power



One of the things I am grateful is my financial education.
In the Philippines, this kind of education is not a typical one that is why several have problems with money.
I am thankful that I have my sister who opened my eyes to this issue.
I dedicatedly follow the 70-20-10 rule which 70% of my income will go to my expenses, 20% to my saving/investments and 10% to my tithes for the Lord.
Now I am expanding my knowledge by reading financial books like Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad, Poor Dad and Vic Garcia's Kontento ka na ba sa Kaperahan mo? (Are you contented with your money?).
I am eager to learn! I will have to know, then to act and repeatedly act on the proper things to do for financial freedom.
Thank You Lord for my financial literacy, I know I will be good in the future!
I have my life insurance, savings, investments like Mutual Funds and I want more!
I am also supporting my sister's advocacy. Please visit her blog: Style your Finance.
I also shared some of my personal experiences there!:)
True enough, knowledge is power when applied. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments: