May 19, 2013

Life is FUN!

Having happy relationships is a blessing from God. 

I am thankful that I have my family and friends who make me happy and make my life fun and exciting!

Just last April 26, I attended  Unix Team building at Loreland farm resort, Antipolo! OMG! It was extreme! I experienced those I can't imagine I can do like the Mud slide! Hahaaha! I'm proud of it! :)

Then my sister had a Yakimix experience after we bought Ensogo vouchers! It was delicious and we were so full! ;)


And after work last May 11, I filed a leave to go to my CoEmates summer outing at Dalitiwan, Resort! It was an experience! Why? Because the water is sooo cold and the falls is relaxing (I'm like having a massage)! And when it rained, I stepped on the stones and I felt like I'm in Amazing Race! Hahaha! It was fun and unforgettable! Thanks!:)


And finally we celebrated Mother's day at Ling Nam, Congressional! It was a special dinner for a very special person in our lives, our Mother! ❤



My summer was well spent! I felt it even if I have work! And that's one I like in my life right now, Work-Life balance! Thank you and I am eager to have more bondings to come! Yeheyyy! :))

No comments: