May 28, 2013

New role

New role, new place, new shiftmates, new task..
What do I mean?

I was selected to be part of a new team for our program.
They didn't ask for our choice, so I halfheartedly accepted it.
Why half?

CONS

  • No technicalities involved.
  • Others think that this role is so easy. They underestimate it.


PROS

  • After 2 years of doing technical things, this is something new.
  • I can add and test my abilities.
  • New friends, people to know.
  • This will enhance my leadership and confidence.

As you observed, there are more pros than cons. I just think of the brighter side of things.
They may think that our task is easier than theirs, but this is a new opportunity that I should, at least, try it before declining it, right?

We have 3 months being in this role. And wish me luck.
I know I can do it! Hopefully, there will be growth in me in both personal and professional terms.

God, I pray that You won't abandon me.
I know that everything happens for a reason. Please guide me and give the motivation for this new role.
I trust You. :)

No comments: