December 30, 2014

I am HOME this Christmas!

You read it right. I am currently home here in the Philippines!

How awesome is that! Sorry for being secretive haha! I don't want to release my "big" news online until I actually landed. 

I flew from Dubai to PH via Cebu Pacific flight last December 23 to celebrate the holidays with my family and to attend my big brother's wedding! Woohooo! 

I was fortunate enough to be approved by my boss to think the event was short noticed and I was just less than a year old to actually have a leave already!

God is so good to make all these things possible! :)


This holiday is the highlight of my 2014! 
(Wait for my year ender post why I concluded LOL) :D

Because this is the happiest I have been to! ❤️ 

So far,  I had Noche Buena, Christmas lunch date with my family, get together kantahan with my CoE girlfriends and family Christmas reunion in the house!



And most of all, my big brother's wedding! It is the first one in the family so it is really a HUGE event for us! Huge enough for me (from Dubai) and for our relatives from Australia to come home!

I am one of the bridesmaids! My first time to become one hihi! (I was Junior bridesmaid in the past)



Congrats and best wishes Bro & Ate Darl!
Weee! We have an addition in the family! Sana I will have a pamangkin soon hihi 😁

Then I had a massage and dinner date with Levs and our mentor, Dad Francis!


And just today, we attended our family reunion in Laguna :) (which I don't have enough photos hahaha)


It was super fun though, :)

Thank you Lord for all these events which I will never forget! I love my family!!! 

Happy Birthday Jesus! 
Merry Christmas all! :) 🎄😊

No comments: