December 31, 2014

Life Changing 2014

"2014 will be awesome. 2014 will be interesting. 2014 will be life changing."




Those words are from my last year ender post.

Because I knew my life will change 180 degree. 

If you will ask me, how's my 2014? 

It was a ROLLER COASTER ride. 

There were ups, there were downs.
There were first times. There were unforgettable moments. 

- I was hospitalized. 
- I resigned in the first company I was hired that was great and gave me a lot of fun! 
- I left home, my family and loved ones in the Philippines.
- I went abroad all by myself, to Singapore then to Dubai.
- I experienced being interviewed for several times and it was nervewracking as I was exposed to different nationalities.
- I experienced the worst in my work, being pressured, being shouted, being pushed to the wall.
- I endured all the challenges, the pain and tears I cried.
- I went to different, unique destinations I will never forget.
- I attended a Vice Ganda concert in Dubai! 
- I was surprised for three times on my Birthday ❤️
- I was a bridesmaid for the first time at my Kuya's wedding! 

There were lots of moments and events happened this year (and those on the list is what I remembered). 

I learned a LOT. I matured a lot! 

The game is on. I am in a battlefield.

Next year, I have to be strong. 
Strong enough to endure all the challenges coming. 

My 2014 is all about taking the RISK.
There were times I felt I should not done this, that, 

But I kept holding on, that these experiences, good and bad, are all LEARNINGS.

I do not have regrets. 
I am proud that I have taken the risk.

"2014 will be awesome. 2014 will be interesting. 2014 will be life changing."
-- Guess this is true. 

Now, 2015 is coming. 
Lets get it on. 

👊


No comments: