December 20, 2014

OMG!!!! HAPPY 10 YEARS!!

OMG. 

I just realized that this blog is 10 YEARS OLD! 

I cannot believe it. I have been blogging for 10 years now. 

Imagine that? 

I was 15 years old when I started this one. 

When you browsed on my first posts, it was about failed love, love that was not given back.

Then it became about my high school and college life, my rants, experiences and opinions. I was talking in Tagalog that time. 

As I graduated, it became about my career life, this is also the time I had my lovelife haha! I had travels and dates!

Then now, living abroad is what I am sharing. 


HOW TIME FLIES!

I learned a lot because of blogging.
- I learned how to convey my ideas in English better.
- I discovered how I matured and how silly I was when I was younger. 
- I have this online space where I am proud and I am able to backtrack what happened to me.


OH MY GOSH.

My feelings are overflowing.

Cheers to 10 years! 🎉

More to come! More stories to come! ❤️🙏


Blogging since December 3, 2004.

No comments: