December 05, 2015

December Blues



When December came, I was excited since Christmas is coming.

And at the same time, I feel sad because it is my first time to spend this season without my family. 

Yes, first time in my WHOLE life. 

I come to realize that time really flies so fast. We are not kids anymore. 

Thankfully, we have the social media which brings families together. 

I am updated with the lives of my family and that is enough. 

I have also my family in Christ which I love and respect dearly. We may be coming from different walks of life but God united us as one! 

And ofcourse, I have my Chu (who have work on holidays :(( ) and my Honey who are extremely special to me. 



Here in UAE, we had a 2 day holiday plus weekends so that's 4 days of no work which means HAPPINESS for me! 

I spent it with those people I've mentioned and I am grateful. ❤️

Thank You Lord! 
There may be storms and thunders, but You are there to protect us! We have Faith in You! 

Advance Happy Birthday! :) 

No comments: