December 31, 2015

Rollercoaster Ride in 2015

"2015 will be the year of revenge, the year of opportunities, the year of chances!"



This was I claiming about 2015.

1. Year of Revenge
- I must say that one of the things I'm thankful for this year is handling my boss properly. Out of 10, 8 times I was able to shake off all he said and that's a good thing! And one of my goals in my career has been received!

2. Year of Opportunities
- One major impact of my stay here in UAE is being with my twinsis! She gave me strength in times when I think I an alone. A lot has been experienced. Places such as Miracle Garden & Dubai Aquarium, events such as Planetshakers Concert & Conferences in Armani Hotel, people such as Feast Jebel Ali family and the list goes on. 

3. Year of Chances
- I'm proud to say that I am able to share my blessings to Pia through World Vision, to save and invest more. I haven't achieved yet my goals financially but I was able to start again and that I am grateful! :)


So far, as I've observed my 2015 started great! I was able to spend the New Year with my family in the Philippines then my Chu and I spent a lot, visiting tourist spots here in UAE and eating in several different restos. 

Then it became challenging since my Honey is experiencing (until now) struggles in his life and I am supporting him.

One time this month, I had a chance for an expert to read my palm. He said that my 2016 will be my bounce year!

When he informed me that, I was ecstatic! I'm excited for the things to come!

I believe this success and hardship happen for a reason: for us to learn and be BETTER!

As I always say, there is no way but UP!

Thank You 2015 for all the learnings!!!
Thank You for the challenges! Thank you for the ride!

See you, 2016!

No comments: