December 26, 2015

Merry Christmas in Dubai

This 2015, I celebrated Christmas away from home, my family for the first time.

Thank You God for friends and colleagues who are there to make me feel loved this Holiday season. 

First of all, the odds are in our favor when December 24th (a Thursday) is a holiday. We were able to celebrate the Christmas in our own way. (Sometimes work interferes with our plans right)

I have attended Christmas Parties which I am thankful for! 


Thank you for the company, food and gifts! I will update more photos since I don't have pictures from one Christmas Party I attended from our office buildingmates! :D

I am also grateful with these precious December memories! 


They are all priceless! Thank you for spending your time with me! :) 

I also want to take note those two 12-minute calls I had with my family in the Philippines on 24th and 25th of December that made me tear up and joyful with all their Thanks from our gift! I wonder what they will shop! Haha! I love my family! TT_TT

Happy Birthday Jesus! 
Merry Christmas Everyone! 

I have an unforgettable Christmas! 

THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE! 
Cheers to all of us! 


No comments: