June 05, 2016

10 Years since Highschool Grad

Yesterday on Facebook, I saw some pictures of my HS Batch's reunion.

At first, I told myself, "Sayang! Wala ako sa Pinas, di ako nakapuntang Reunion!".

Why? Because of #highschoolfeels! haha!

And because I felt that, I reminisced some of my "highschool" posts (or rather rants) haha!

My present self is laughing to my teenage HS self.

As in, I was giggly reading my stories back then.

Some of it, I really don't remember (I have this "cannot remember" thingy on my head)!

Thank God, this blog is still up and running.

As my tagline  says: "Speak my mind. Things to unwind. Stories to remind."

It really is doing its purpose. It reminded me of myself.

I made me realize that I learned, I grew, I matured, I changed.

I am not the same anymore, I miss my old cheerful self, though.

But I still love who I am today.

"To thee we pledge our loyal hearts and soul... Quezon City Science High School"

Oh #highschoolfeels. Thank you God for a happy highschool life! :)

No comments: