June 03, 2016

Doing and Getting Better

One thing I realized is do not ever decide when you are too emotional. 

In the first weeks after my happy vacation, I felt that feeling: HOMESICKNESS. 

I want to go home, to leave everything I had in Dubai. Honestly, it was okay but I have to believe in God's right and perfect time before making a decision, a life changing one. 

Now, I am doing good, but I have to be firm with my goals this year, emotionally, financially, psychologically.

I know something has to change. 

I want things to happen and that will start within me. 

Yesterday, I purchased online trainings. It was actually last year when I want to go to school, learn something new or improve what I know. Thank God I decided to start it. My class will start 3rd week of June. Wish me luck! 

One by one, all my goals will happen. 
I know and believe it will ;) 

Be patient. Be calm. :) 


No comments: