June 26, 2016

Life is Short

In the past week, life changing events happened.

1. My boyfriend's brother died due to cardiac arrest. He was like a little brother to me. He was only 23.

2. I already filed a resignation but my boss is always telling to think about it. For now, my decision is firm.


One thing I learned about these: LIFE IS SHORT. 




I want to live my life as if it is my last day. 

What I'm trying to imply is doing what I believe is right for me so that I won't regret.

My family supported my decision. It is a RISK. (I'm definitely a risk taker!) 

I have to do it. My life has become extremely stressful. I want my life back.

I need to omit those people / things that are not doing good to my life.

I cried, mourned when John Hiel passed away. He was young, full of ambition and goals. Sadly, he won't be able to do all of these. 

Now I have more time to implement mine.. To make things happen. 

I will LIFT everything to You, Lord!

I surrender ALL to You. 

I will accept your PLANS and WILL for me.

I TRUST in You. 

No comments: