December 18, 2017

Eat aways!

OMG. For the last few weeks, what I did is to dine outside!

Oh yes. I recently seldom cook, which basically is frying. I don't know, I have this phase when I am so tired I don't want to cook anymore. 

That's why, more takeaways, movie dates and dine outs! It means getting fatter and magastos!!

Justice League with Aloria fam


Attibasi Cafe with Gracey


FAB Events Min Meeting @ Papa John/Ti Hortons


Event with Ms. May (forgot the name of the hotel)


Jobee & Coldstone date with Juleh


Creek-Abra Experience with Levs' ML friends

Chowking with Aloria fam 


Dinner @ Cancio's 


Uling & Parilya with Levs & Jas


Tony Romas with my Honey


FAB Amazing Race Christmas Party @ Al Barsha Park


Random date night @ La Mer Beach, tried Treej Cafe


I let the photos do the talking.
Grabe, that's why at the end of the day, I got fat (and broke) haha kiddin' but the fat part is true! 

Nevertheless, it was all great experiences! I had a chance to bond with my loved ones. You know it is important to have families when you are away from your own. I thank the Lord for giving me this chance :) 

More foods, este stories to come! Hihi!

No comments: