December 24, 2017

The "Taiwan"-derers

Heyy, yes! I am home this Christmas and I got to bond my sisters when we had a trip to TAIWAN :)

We booked our flights months before. Thankfully, there's no visa anymore so it was a smooth trip. 

Until our Cebu Pac flight was delayed for 6 hours!! And it was midnight! Our scheduled day tour was cancelled (but not refunded) since we will land late and the meet up is too early. 

And as they say, everything happens for a reason. We adjusted our planned itinerary (proud to do it myself!). 

It was a memorable trip. Day 1, December 21 was more on the city tour & shopping. We visited Longshan Temple, Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall, Modern Toilet Resto, Ximending & Shilin Night Market ;)

Here are some snaps:




I ate a lot and it was an experience. Lahat masarap especially the milk tea!

Day 2 was a blast! It's my favorite when we went to Shilin & Jiufen Old Streets. This was supposedly our day tour but we did it ourselves and kayang-kaya! Just have to be aware of the time for the train schedules.

Super fun to experience the Sky Lantern.


 


We had an opportunity to write down our wishes & hearts' desires. Each color has meaning. We chose 4 color lantern: health, money, luck & romance :)

Super fun and it was the highlight of the day! I also tried the best milk tea I had the entire trip! 

The day ended when we experienced different foods in Raohe Night Market. My favorite was that special corn! Gosh! 


Last but not the least, Day 3 was an adventure day. We went to one of the tallest bldgs in the world Taipei 101, to Taipei Zoo & Maokong Gondola.

I saw a real panda!!




Definitely a different experience when we rode the Gondola. Mejo natakot lang ako because it was long and we were so high. Puro mountains. 



So many photos. So many memories. 
Those photos were just super few. Can't wait to make my Taiwan Photobook. 

Thank You Lord for this amazing trip. I will definitely go back and recommend my friends to visit Taiwan. Xiexie :)



No comments: