December 31, 2017

Happier in 2017

"2017 will be a year for myself, for the betterment, brightness and bravery."

- From my first post of 2017. 

And it happened. 

Inuna ko talaga sarili ko. I learned to cook, to put make up and skincare among few others important aspects that helped me reach this goal.

Though, I thought and shared for others and community, I thought of myself FIRST. 

Here are the highlights (that I remembered):

1. FAMILY 
- Blessed to went home to PH twice this year - May and December. 
- With several FB chat groups, I am always updated with the latest happenings of my family especially with the adorable Baby Nate, our biggest blessing of this year ;)

2. CAREER
- Come to think of it, it is always challenging when it comes to the boss but as for the work, it is tolerable.
- Salary didn't increase, hopefully, on the next year, I will have what I deserve.

3. RELATIONSHIPS
- As for my lovelife, it became better compared last year's challenges. Hoping and praying for the best.
- Always in touch with friends in PH online and always had bonding time when I come home. 

4. COMMUNITY
- The ministry I'm handling is stable and I know it will level up more. Hope for more members and new pasabog pa :) for the Lord!
- Happy to have a Light Group who I can trust and listen to, learn from also :)
- Started to really tithe which is challenging but this is the right thing. I should give back to the Lord.

5. TRAVEL
- I have this mantra that for a year, I have to go to a place for the first time. So blessed to visit 2 new countries - Japan & Taiwan. So happy with all the memories!


Overall, there are downs, but more ups.
I have read one of the predictions for me is I will spend more money this year which really happened. 

No regrets as it resulted to more happiness. 

I realized that I shopped and dined a lot this year = less savings and more "taba" / fats HAHAHA

My wishlist for the next year is:
- more travels
- more savings & investments
- sexier and more confidently beautiful me!

More love and life to come! 
I can do this. I am bound for abundance and greatness.


Thank You Lord for my life! Mwa!



No comments: