December 14, 2019

#KyrgSerye

It was a Sunday when my friend called me asking me “G ka ba?” (Go ka ba?)

I answered: “To what?” And history unfolds hahaha. Kidding aside, this really happened and I agreed to go to an undiscovered beauty of Kyrgyzstan! 

I never planned to go here and I don’t regret going with my friends and the love of my life. 
It was National Holidays that’s why we had time to explore and visit the place in our winter clothes. It was -6 degC and even just outside the hotel, we feel cold and see snow! So fascinating how they speak russian, looking more like Asians. 

To have a photographer friend (to think passion pa lang nya yan; not a pro), has its perks. Super beautiful photos were captured which will be forever stored in our minds and hearts and also of other people. Several friends of mine asked me about the country, etc. Hope I will have time to complete a post on how tos going here.







It was worthwhile going to Kyrgyzstan and I still achieved my life goal: to visit at least one new country a year. And I did it even in the last quarter of the year, not just 1 but two new countries! Excited for more travels to come. 

Thank You Lord for these opportunities to travel and explore your creation, to be able to see its beauty and culture, to observe and learn more of what life has to offer. 




Yesterday, I discovered something about myself and it was scary. Then, I realized “buti na lang ginagawa ko na ung mga dapat kong gawin”. Life is short and I am able to utilize it, kahit papaano. 

I’m excited, still. Baka ganun talaga, laging may “catch”. 

Few more days, and the year will change. 
I’m literally working from home. I’m grateful on these chances; and will choose to be happy. 

Wish me luck! Good luck to you, as well :)

No comments: