December 27, 2019

#THAIristas

My whole family were supposed to visit a country we were longing to go but circumstances happened. My sister decided to suggest to go to another country with our parents.

Welcome to Thailand! It finally happened to really explore this country. I had several opportunities to go here but this is it! 

I was very excited on the eating and shopping parts. First things first. We went to Platinum Shopping Center after we landed hahaha! And bought some on our first hours! Hahaha







Since we are with our parents, we have to do some tours. 
We availed the Floating Market + Railway tour on our 2nd day, The Grand Place & Wat Arun on our 3rd day and the Baiyoke Buffet Package on our 4th day.

It was an experience, a short and tiring one but worthwhile. We shopped ‘til we dropped haha. And ate our hearts out. Super yummy foods, I love especially those in the streets of Pratunam. 

Luckily, I have understanding bosses who allowed me to work on my pace during the trip.



Thank You Lord for this opportunity to travel with my sister and parents. Time is gold. I will forever treasure these moments. Thank You Lord for all blessings and hope to fly with them again on new countries in the future. 




No comments: