December 30, 2019

What a ride, 2019!

I am claiming that 2019 is the year of more abundance, opportunities and gratefulness!


How was my 2019? It's a rollercoaster ride, in between happy and not so.
And YES, I agree, it is a year of more abundance, opportunities and gratefulness.
Here's why! :)

Myself
- Time for #CHU30! Yes, I leveled up in terms of my age, in the 3rd level.
Nothing changed, honestly, just the age. I looked back of my life and am very excited for the years to come. My priority is loving and taking care of myself.
- I did not plan to travel a lot at the last months of the year - but God gave me the chances. I was able to travel to two new countries this year (#lifegoal checked!): Kyrgyzstan & Thailand.
- Had businesses and investments that I know will prosper in the coming years. I should continue to work on them.
- Had checked myself for health concerns and glad, nothing serious. I have to focus and check up as much as possible to be sure.


Family
- I am extremely blessed to have a family like mine. I pray for the good health and peace of mind of my parents. I was able to visit them twice this year. :)
- Had quality time and also update ourselves with our lives (thanks for the FB Messenger).
- Lost an uncle and aunt on my Father's side :( and my Grandmother is still sick, praying for her fast recovery. My dad retired after 40+ years of working, praying for him to adjust and be happy.
- My Mom especially is pushing me on the next level, praying and working on it, Mom! :D And I promise to follow your advices! You know better!


Partner
- On a broad perspective, it was an "okay" year.
- Praying for us being better version of ourselves and to have more stability at work.
- Levi and I had new companies this year and thankfully, we were able to travel together with friends (last time was 2017 in Japan!) Hoping for yearly travels and opportunities.
- I have so many prayers in this aspect of my life. As they say, you cannot have it all. But I'm still grateful. Ikaw na po bahala, Lord. I surrender everything to You.


Work
- At the start of the year, I freed myself in a toxic environment and I did not expect to experience it twice as I changed employers for two times.
- Thankfully, God is good and I personally experienced His perfect timing when I was hired in a "dream job" which I have right now: cool boss + work from home opportunities.
- Hope that it will be sustainable and will continue to work hard & smart.


God
- Back to serve the Lord via Feast Al Barsha! Thankfully, we came back and my heart is full.
- Was able to go back to Tithing, I am blessed! 


This year will be full of chances, level ups and real happiness in simple things. 


I believe I was able to attract what I claimed a year ago.
I am more calm now. I am just taking one step at a time.
I know life is short and am very thankful I am still alive.


Thank you, 2019. Thank you for teaching me a lesson and obtaining God's miracles.
Thank you for the ride!


No comments: