July 19, 2006

favoritEs!!

weL, i'm aLways taLking about my daiLy Life..
now, it is time for me to share my favorites!! hehe..=]

first is my favorite koreanoveLa which is "my girL"!
oh yes, i am a certified kapuso..but it doesn't mean that i don't watch any kapamiLya shows..
it's just that i Like its story because it is simiLar to "fuLL house" and juLian [the Lead maLe character] is soooooooo cute.
oh by the way, he wiLL come here in the phiLippines this coming saturday.. he'LL appear in wowowee.. tsk.. i have no choice but to watch it for the sake of seeing him.. hehe..=]

next is my favorite ice cream... dandandanan!!! [drum roLLs..haha..korni!!] the ROCKY ROAD sundae!!
weLL, you can buy it in any joLLibee stores..
it's onLy P28.. it's affordabLE and yummy!!! Love it soo much!!=]

hmm, the third one is my favorite "ouch" quote..
here it goes:
..1s der was a grup of barkada, 1 of dem pLanned 2 hav a vacation 3p just 2 hv fun n gudtym w/ each oder..
so he wrote a Letter 2 oL, saying 'toL! Lets hv som fun, gimik tayo! i'L w8 u oL 9am at d road nir our tambayan'..
bt dey wer so bc dt day, so dey dcided not 2 com..
L8 dt afternon, som1 n4med dem dt their frend died at d hospitaL 3hrs L8r hvng a brain cancer n he has onLy 1 day 2 Liv, n dt day s hs Last..
d doctor gve hs Last Letter 2 hs friends n rid..
'..toL, tagaL niyo, una na ko..'

oh weLL.. it touched my heart after i read it..
it's so sad...T_T

and Last..my favorite korean movie in the moment..!! it is caLLed "iL mare"
do you know the movie "Lakehouse"? iL mare is the korean version of that movie..and ofcourse, theirs is the originaL..=p
i cried so soooo much!!!!! i think, i used a LOT of tissue paper to dry my tears..and my nose was so red!! hahahaha.. tsk..
and the moment i saw my face in the mirror, come on! it was horribLe!!!
hahaha.. =] that was a very memorabLe and funny experience..!!=p

~~~~~~~~~~

ok..back to my coLLege Life..
midterms are fast approaching.. T_T
cramming is not the best way for me to pass these exams..
i have to stay away from that styLe..because in coLLege, it is no Longer effective.. T_T

good Luck to me! T_T

~~~~~~~~~~

nwei, happy birthday to my brother kuya jb!!
that's tomorrow.. Love you bro!!=]

ok guyz.. i have to go now..
see you on saturday!!=]

*tnx for reading..=]*

No comments: