July 01, 2008

didn't notice the date.

eventhough my tagboard don't have new posts..
i know some are stiLL browsing my bLog. i see the stats.
sorry for the Late update but don't be shy to comment :D


this pic was taken by me last saturday, June 28.
first time for me to encounter a part of buiLding on fire sa skuL ko.
gosh. ang daming fire trucks at bombero! hanggang sa ngayon, hindi ko pa rin aLam ang cause kasi hindi na rin naman napag-usapan. and un, resume na rin ng cLass.

i don't have cLass na rin after 'coz my prof in my 1pm subject said na hindi na rin siya magkacLass.


it's my time w/ Levi to meet my good friends at Trinoma. it's pammie's and stein's treat for us. we ate a Lot of food esp me and Levi. ha ha ha! no food eaten from 9AM and traveL back and forth from schooL. who wiLL not be hungry? hahahaha! thanks for the bonding, pikseLot :D

..and the next day, i went again to Trinoma with my two LoveLy sisters. we went for shopping as if i have money Like them. owkei. T_T siLa Lang. hmp. i better save. hahaha!

JULY events:
6 - 10th month.
14 - miss universe 2008
20- kuya JB's bday and ate Jopai & kuya angeLo's 9th month.
every sunday - CET sportsfest.


that's it for now! meron pang iba pero di pa confirmed eh! :D

No comments: