July 15, 2008

raining..

oh yes. it's raining hard yesterday!
super unLucky day! aLmost.

i woke up earLy to go onLine and read about miss universe on forums..
'coz it's pageant two hours Later.
...and then i watched the show at HaLLmark channeL that's why i'm ahead to some FiLipinos who are watching at Abs.. again, in 9 years, no miss phiLippines in the semi-finaLists. no asians in the top 5. awww. boring. hahaha :D anyway, miss venezueLa is very deserving to win. congrats to her, Love her personaLity :D

...as if i've done so many, my day was just starting.
i took a bath and i was ready to go to schooL but before that, i have to go to the shop where my shoes were fixed. tsk. i said to the guy there that i wiLL come at 1pm. and there i was, waiting for him and the pLace was cLosed. damn. i have to go. i'm Late for my schooL. thank God, i, together with my 2 sisters went to MoA Last sunday coz it's saLe. i bought another new pair of schooL shoes and i see to it that its a good brand even if it cost high (it's saLe anyway).. so i went home again to wear the new shoes and there's no rain. i didn't bring fLip fLops.

on my way to schooL, it's raining hard. because of my stupidity, my shoes got wet. yes, my new shoes got wet. tsk. my mom is aLways teLLing me that the Least thing you wouLd do to your shoes is to get it wet. and what did i just do? i ruined it. tsk. yes, it's not damaged yet, but i know it wiLL not Last Long Like my previous shoes.

come on. it's my fauLt. i was very Late for my first cLass but i got the news that we have no cLasses anymore. whooooa. i thought this unLuckiness won't stopped.

..in the end, the day was just a Learning experience. and i have to sacrifice a bit.

now i have to go back to my room and review for my quizzes for tomorrow. good Luck.

No comments: