October 14, 2008

sadness.


i shouLd be happy because my finaLs are over, and it's my sembreak!
but it comes with the reLease of cLass cards: the moment of truth.

it's just sad to know there wiLL be friends who wiLL go..
they didn't make it. the truth hurts. we're not cLose but stiLL, the feeLing isn't good.

as for me, i'm ok.
i think and i know i'm ok but hopefuLLy, i won't get disappointed tomorrow.

since it's my sembreak unofficiaLLy, there are things going on my mind.
1. go to a 3-day saLe at MegamaLL this saturday. yey. money burn! haha
2. fix my things in the room. it's my time to evacuate and go back to my room!
3. my pikseLot's treat.
4. enroLLment! hoping for an acceptabLe sked next sem!
...and many, many more! :D


that's it. i Lost words.
may i have LUCK and God's BLESSING tomorrow.
waaaaah. face your fears.

No comments: