December 26, 2011

FULL of love and celebrations


December is indeed full of celebrations.
We celebrate our Lord Jesus' Birthday!
We give gifts and love to our family, relatives and friends.
How great that would be, right? It's all Christmas all over the world!


Before the Christmas day itself, I attended several different life events.

December 5 - French Date and Bonchon Date
Did you know Groupons? It's online buying with discounts and promos. I availed some and this French date is one of them.


To celebrate LeviJen's 51st monthsary, we went to La Francais Cuisine in Makati. Yes, it was french cuisine and it's buffet!! We love buffets because we love to eat! HAHA!

We were full! It was worth it!:) After that, we went to Body Tune at SM North The Block to have a Balinese massage. It's my treat from Cashcashpinoy (again). :p




I thought my day was about to end. As Levi left to have attend some meetings, I looked at my watch and I thought it was too early for me to go home, so I texted my sister to meet me in Trinoma. And coincidentally, it's Bonchon Trinoma's opening that day.

So my invitation was hard to resist since Bonchon is my sister's favorite resto! HAHAHA! So I waited for her and we ordered our favorite sweet buffalo wings! YEY!

That's my sister! Look how she was happy (and me, too) when we learned that Bonchon will be very close to our home!! Hurray for that!

This day, I ate a lot! It was truly a BIG experience! LOL xD



December 7 - ONE HP: A Christmas Story

It's HP Christmas Party in SMX. Actually, I had a shift this day and fortunately, I was able to attend this event. YEY!:) It's my first time to attend this. :)



December 8 - Ate Ivy's Wedding

So I took a 3 day leave. One of the reasons is attending this wedding of my cousin.

 It was a church wedding in Laguna with garden reception. I love attending weddings because it inspires me!:)

I congratulate the newly weds! Welcome Kuya Johnny to the family!:)




December 9 - Banapple Date


My big sister and I went to Greenhills for Christmas shopping! But the greatest part was the dinner at Banapple. Yey! It was one of best resto in town! It's affordable and yummy!!! It's simply delicious!

Levi followed and ordered too! It was an experience!:)






December 10-11 CoE Get together / Christmas Party

We came together to reunite! It was unforgettable in a good and not so good way. We were supposed to be in a private resort but two disagreed and wanted a public resort. ahahaha! So weird. Then one of organizers gave in, and boom, minority wins! I was so devastated as I was an organizer too. Nevertheless, it was fun and full of memories! HAHAHA!
There were lots of food because we were assigned foods with range of amount. Oh yes, we should be fair!:) There were lots of pictures, of course! :)


December 15 - UNIX Asian Pop themed Christmas Party


Yey! I'm one of the perfomers of my team and we won 3rd place!:) 

We celebrated Christmas at Bagarberde Grill. And yes, I was on shift! hahaha! 

But that doesn't stop me from performing and attending. Lots of foods and fun! Hope next year, we'll win! :)


December 17-19 Beyond Hongkong

This deserve a separate post!:)


December 21 - U|X ALU Krissy Kringle and Christmas Party

I received four gifts from the Kris Kringle! :) The themes: 1. Something you don't want to own; 2. Something hard and round; 3. Something soft and idontremember; 4 Something you use to pamper with.

We watched our presentation video at the Christmas party, we had foods and lots of pictures, and gifts too!

Thank you! From Valkyrie! That's my codename because it was one of the favorite hero of Levi in an online game he's playing, Heroes in Newerth.


December 24 - Noynay Reunion (added photos 12/31/2011)

I filed a leave to attend this reunion in Cavite. This is a yearly event and this time's different. Levi went and Lysa (my kuya's gf) too! We had exchanged gifts and videoke. Here's the catch, I won 100php! It's because when one of us received a score of 100 in videoke, we'll win 100php! I won twice, 50 for each of two duets we got 100! We sang "Everything you do" by M2M and "Cry" by Mandy Moore! Yey!


December 25 - Christmas Circle of Fun (added photos 12/31/2011)


My family and I attended Simbang Gabi and then we had Noche Buena!:))  MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Noche Buena with family is the best!
   
Then we slept for few hours and opened our gifts! YEY! We got a lot of gifts this year, thank you Lord!:)
Thank you for all your gifts :)






Then we went to Ecopark to spend the Christmas there but we found out it was closed:( So we went to QC Circle, instead. OMG, it's worth it! We had fun!! We tried rides! It was full of fun indeed! I love how we spend Christmas this year!:)

I love my life!:) Life is truly amazing! :)





No comments: