December 30, 2011

Gayuma-tized (again)

Last October 2005, I went to Gayuma  with Pikselot. Here's my post.
After 6 years, just last night, we went on their new and resurrected resto.

Welcome to the "Gayuma ni Maria"!






As you have noticed, we're incomplete. Pam's in Baguio. Levi came as our photographer.

Food. Talks. Laughs. Photographs. Games. Winner. Cakes. Smiles. Gifts. Name it.












We talked about life specifically about lovelife! Well, their lovelife! LOL! We ate heavy meals.
I ordered the Rock me baby, Hinugot sa Tadyan for Levi, Please be careful with my heart for Jamie  and I love you, Cross my heart for Mela.












Interesting names, huh? It's an interesting resto, too. First time to play a board game in a resto and it's a word game. Guess who won!


 

Oh yes. I won and I'm proud coz I really don't play scrabble or anything similar to that, but just now! Yey! Then we went upstairs to see this cozy place. Oh yeah. 

Is that a balloon or what? :p

heavenly
Of course, we tried their specialties! CAKES! I love it! We love it! Then we played games @ Levi's IPAD2! We gave our Christmas gifts! It's simple but beautiful bonding.

Hurray to all of us. I love you, girlfriends and boyfriend! hehe! :) See you next year!
Happy new year!


No comments: