July 14, 2012

A Robotic Experience


The title is actually sarcastic because this day was full of emotions.
Why? It is because it's LeviJen's 58th month!


July 6, 2012: Roboto San Experience

When I saw this deal at CashCashPinoy, I grabbed it right away! 
We love eat-all-you-can restaurants and this is one of them!


To add to that, it has smokeless grilling like in Yakimix and SamboKojin and it is new (opened March).
Before availing the deal, I searched for blog reviews and I knew that this is worth the celebration of our special day.

And we didn't regret.









We love to eat and this place is heaven for us with the variety of foods! 
We were so full! The place was awesome and the service was great!:) 
Thumbs up!:)

LeviJen robots



I am lucky to have a boyfriend who accepts me (because I eat a loooott).
Thank you Honey!
This will never be a great experience without you. I love you! More monthsaries to go!
2 months to go before the Happy 5 years! Weee. Can't wait!;)

No comments: