July 13, 2012

United by Stomachs

What a weird title, right? LOL!
What I meant there is having dinner reunion with my friends.


June 20, 2012: Pam's Day
First barkada is my highschool friends "Pikselot".
We surprised Pam on her office!! This is a Wednesday so I came from work! Why?

Because it's her Birthday!!
Yes, that the Bday girl with her Breadtalk edgy cake with two yellow candles. Cute!

Yes, she was surprised even if she knew that we were going on her building since she heard the sound of their elevator when she called us!

HAHA! But it's not a total epic fail, just 50%! xD




Anyhow, she treated us at Amici Restaurant at Ayala Triangle.
It's my first time there!:)



The food was great especially when you're with girlfriends and boyfiriend! Hey do you see those pink balloons on the side? It's also part of the surprise! Weee! It's too cute.

See you again on August, hopefully!:) It's Mela's turn! I love this!:)


June 23, 2012: Kimmy Dora Day


Next one is with my college friends! We don't have a barkada name but they are my barkada when I was single in College. But when I was with Levs, you know, long story. But I'm happy we bonded.


It's sad, we're incomplete. We are five but Tainy was unavailable due to work. But that doesn't stop us from enjoying! We had dinner at Sizzling Pepper Steak at Trinoma.

We ate all of that! The food was great and hot! HAHA! After the dinner, we watched "Kimmy Dora and the temple of Kiyeme". What we did: LAUGHING so hard! 10/10 for this movie! Kudos to Eugene Domingo!


Hopefully, there will be Part 2 with all of us complete!

I am happy we had this because it's great to have friends who can share your life and laughs with!:)

See you around, gurls!







People come and go. But there were few who stay.
Thank you for the friendship! I love you all!:)


No comments: