July 16, 2012

What type of heeled shoe fits your personality?


This is my third time to take a quiz and post it here!
Previous posts: here and here.

So what heeled shoe fits my personality?
KITTEN HEELS are perfect for me!

With your caring, warm, and supportive nature, you are truly the kind of friend any person would be foolish not to appreciate. Your motherly disposition comes out in the way you treat those around you; you're always doting and looking after those you love—no wonder friends have commented on how you will be (or already are) such a great mom! You also have a good head on your shoulders, which is why people often come to you for sound advice. They know you aren't quick to judge and always want what's best for them.

When it comes to style, you gravitate toward classic pieces that go the extra mile. When shopping, you always look for items that will transcend time and won't just be stashed at the back of your closet once trends have overtaken them. Kitten heels are perfect for you because they are subtle and elegant and are sure to remain chic years after you've purchased them.


When I first look at the quiz, I told myself I would like Wedge shoes or High Heeled to fit my personality because I love to wear those shoes and will make me look tall (Yes, I'm that small).

But I got a different result. When I saw it, I was in awe. That was me!

I'm good in advising my friends, my loved ones.. I care and fight for them, really!
I love elegant things and to make myself elegant even if I'm wearing a dress I bought for cheap stores.
It doesn't matter as long as I carry myself well.

This is so nice. I really love taking online quizzes! :) I'm learning more about myself!
You should try it, too!:)

No comments: