July 28, 2012

Spider-Man + Batman

Just last year, I am fond of watching movies in theaters.
And recently, I watched two hit movies. 

Amazing Spider-Man 

 
After attending Feast Pasig, we went straight to SM The Block to watch this movie with my siblings and boyfriend.

It's my brother's treat to us! Weee :) So I went to see this amazing movie for free! How was that?


And the verdict: IT IS REALLY AMAZING.
The story line was based on the comics and not merely focusing on "love" story.
It's nice to know that the celebrities who star in this film are real/reel couple. Sweet!




It's great to know that we can do something special in our lives if we decide we will do it even if, right now, we are in the lowest point. I mean, we can change for the better if we will let it. That's one lesson I had in this film.














The Dark Knight Rises

I do not have a plan to watch this film but my boyfriend insisted. 
And he was right, it was worth it.

The film was the last installment of a trilogy. Honestly, among the superheroes, I'm not a big fan of Batman (I prefer, ofcourse, Superman and Spiderman). But you know, I appreciate the story of this film. It taught me to move on with life. Don't stuck on our problems for so long. We have to live our life to the fullest because we cannot go back in time.



I love that these movies taught me something. Yes, the effects were great, the story were spectacular, the Hollywood stars were hot but that doesn't make a film a great film. It is the lesson we learned from it.

How about you? Have you watched these movies? What can you say? :)

No comments: