October 09, 2012

A sneak peek.

It was my birthday yesterday and I felt loved and very special.
One of the things that brought me happiness was the people who remembered to greet me.
There were few loved ones who took extra mile to greet me. :)



It was Sunday when I celebrated my birthday with my family.
My sister made my favorite pasta of all time: LASAGNA!

This is my share but my sister was the one who cooked it with LOVE! <3 p="p">
Thank you sistah and your lasagna is the BEST! As in! :)
Then before the day of my birth, I was greeted by my lovely cousins (one from my Father's side and one from my Mother's side).

gg

Then I was greeted by some of my friends in FB on my special day!:)

I was really touched by Nhery's greeting for me! T_T
It was lovely!



Then my loving sisters greeted me with our picture together. Sweetness!




Thank you to my family and friends for the greetings.
Some are expected because my birthday was all out in Facebook.
But I am still grateful. 

Thank You Lord for a blessed life! Thank You for my beautiful life!
Happy 23 to me! :)
Do I look like 23 year old lady? :p

Stay tuned to the Main story of my Birthday celebration on my next post! :)

No comments: