October 17, 2012

Happy ME @ 23 :)

Having a happy life is blessing from God.

I celebrated my birthday twice.
The first one was in the house with my family last October 7.


This happened after attending Feast Pasig. I didn't forget to thank God for all the blessings and for my beautiful and colorful life. I thank my family for the food served. We were assigned to each food and mine was the lasagna cooked with love by my sistah, Ate Jacqui! :)



I really love my family for making me special and I know they love me too!:)

Then on my birthday itself (October 9), I took a leave from the office and got a surprise from my Honey!


I was that haggard one! HAHA! Levi went to our house to surprise me! He's so sweet!:)
When I went upstairs to my room to get myself fix, a bouquet of flowers with stargazers and korean roses welcomed me! I was teary eyed because I didn't expect it! (And I didn't have flowers on our anniversary so I was really touched this time.)











He even took a video of me and uploaded the one he made! It was his first time to do that and I was deeply amazed! He really loves me!:)


Then we went to Vikings for our lunch. But before we were there, on our way, there was rain and that meant blessings to come my way! YEY! :)


We ate a lot! I ate a lot especially the tempura that's very delicious!! As in!:)
Vikings also offered birthday celebrants a birthday song and a mini cupcake birthday greeting. Weee!

A kiss from my Honey!


Thank you for my loved ones who made extra effort to make me feel special and loved on my birthday.
Thank You Lord for my happy and beautiful life!

I am now 23 and loving it.
I choose to be happy. :)





No comments: