October 20, 2012

Oh Hello BOHOL :)

I really want to see the beautiful Bohol and it came true last October 15-17, 2012.
I went to this place with my parents and sisters.

This was a piso fare ride that I booked last January. OMG. It was so worth it! :)

DAY 1: Panglao Tour




We stayed to which my brother suggested: Bohol Coco Farm and we did the right choice!:)

It was simply amazing! The ambiance was relaxing.
The wind, the place, the details, oh simple life, happy life! :)
I love the details!
Healthy merienda: Nilamaw na Butong, Buko Shake and Veggie Burger

We don't have plans in our first day but Julie (owner of Bohol Coco Farm) suggested to try Panglao Tour and we agreed.

Our first stop is Bohol Bee Farm

 

 We tried their famous Malunggay ice cream which is too sweet! I love the cassava cone! Yummmyy! :)



Then we visited Hinagdanan cave, my mom's highlight of the tour.

The tour guy was so funny and he informed us about the cave's history. He was also great in taking pictures of us! This is one of it! :)

This inspires my Mom to really go to Palawan for the underground river! :)



Then we went to the Nova Shell Musuem and the oldest tower (I can't remember its name!).


Our tour ended in Alona Beach!:) 

We saw the sunset! Weee. Sadly we weren't able to swim because we have to go to our cousin's house.


Ate Ni-Ay's beautiful Sala
I never thought I will have relatives who resides in Bohol. So there, I have one! It's Ate Ni-Ay and we visited her beautiful and big house! :)

After that, we went to the mall to buy some pasalubong and ate dinner at Payag Restaurant! :)


DAY 2: Countryside Tour

Our day started good upon hearing Christian songs playing in the farm resort! And also, the breakfast was delicious and natural! :)



We had our Countryside Tour on our second day as planned and it started with the famous TARSIERS!:)
They are the smallest primate and they are endangered!




Then we saw the Man made forest and walked in the Hanging Bridge! So cool!

Ofcourse, we won't forget our visit in the famous Chocolate Hills! It was an amazing view!! 
I love its beauty!:)



                     We were then full with our Loboc river cruise lunch!! It's a buffet, my favorite!:)
   We also had a side trip in Ati Tribe where I climbed a very large crab!! We're at the top!! Woohoo!

And it did not stop there! We visited "Prony", the large python and met Marimar! :)
Our hair also experienced real butterflies! Love it!:)



Our tour ended with a visit in Baclayon Church and Blood compact.


  Our day was well-spent!:) We went back to our accommodation and ate our dinner there! Tried a lot of new dishes such as Coco Pancit and crispy talong! All yummy, I tell you!:)

It's really more fun in the Philippines and more fun travelling with my family! :)

No comments: