October 31, 2012

Food and Friendship Overload

Friends come and go.. but few remain.


College friends - October 13, 2012
The supposed to be event that "Team Balance" should met pushed through except that we are only 3.
"Team Balance" is the name of my group wayback in college. It was my turn to treat them (I agreed because October was my birthday month LOL!).

We ate at Banana Leaf, Greenhills.




 I was only with Levi and Nhery but I was happy! We ate a lot since I had a 1,500 peso voucher so we have to finish food that worth! HAHA! :)

After the dinner, we went to Timezone to play basketball! Out of 5 or 6 games, I won 1 game vs the 3 of us and won 2 vs Levi! I'm proud! Oh yeah!



But my luck didn't appear when I played a driving game! T_T But I had fun, really!:)
'Till next bonding day! Nhery, I miss you and you look more beautiful now that you're thicker! :p


High school friends - October 26, 2012

Pikselot had a reunion! :)
After Pam's treat, it's Mela and my turn!
And we ate at the fabulous Buffet 101, Mall of Asia.



Levi was there to be our photographer and he shot stolen pictures which are funny! Here's some:



There were variety of food and we were full not only with what we ate but we talked about!
There are revelations which made us think, OMG! We were not that young anymore! :)
It was nice that we really matured! I can't wait for our next bonding, there will be something new! YEY!



Some changes.. but I know our friendship will stay until our lifetime. :)
Thank you, my friends! I love you all!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.