December 03, 2012

Champions, ARISE!:)

It's a time of the year which my siblings anticipate.. 
Time for KERYGMA Conference 2012! :)

This is the third time that I'll be attending and every year, the experience is new!
From Youth then Singles, now it's Career and Leadership streams!
You read it right, two streams in one conference.


And the theme is Champions, Arise!! Oh yes! This all happened in SM MoA Arena and SMX!:)
I am with my siblings, cousins and boyfriend! We are all in RED "Claim the Victory" T-shirts which were free when we bought our early bird tickets. :)

[Day 1] November 24, 2012: Opening Ceremony and Career Stream



The Opening ceremony is like a concert, yes, it's a concert for God! :) We are blessed!
We had our Career Stream with Ate Jopai, Kuya Gary and Jhoven on Day 1.
Others were in Business stream and Catholic Faith.


What I learned: Even if we are surrounded with bad vibes, we should always be positive in life.
Hardships at work are only challenges that will make us stronger and better! We should not be fear, but rather face our fears!

On this day also, I saw Jamie! She also attended the same stream but we had different accompany! I'm so tall, o! HEHE! Kidding, Jamie! ;) I also saw my "Pares" Jean and Cha unexpectedly! :)



[Day 2] November 25, 2012: Leadership Stream and Grand Feast

So my boyfriend and I attended the same stream on Day 2 which is Leadership stream! :)
What I learned: Just this: LEADERSHIP is INFLUENCE.


On Grand Feast, I was surprised with our guest, the one and only, Lani Misalucha! She was superb!!




We are all Champions! We should claim our victory! Our goals will come true.
We may be experiencing "rain" now, but the "sunshine" will come!
GREAT things will come to us! God won't abandon us! :)

Then as we end our fruitful weekend with the birthday celebration of my big brother! Yahoo!
I bought the 15" Greenwich Hawaiian Overload Pizza that's super yummy and box office! LOL!




We are all blessed!
I am blessed and thankful!
Thank you God for my happy life! :)
'Til the next conference! KCON ON!:)




No comments: