December 31, 2012

A colorful 2012!

Today is the last day of 2012!
I've been hearing loud music and fireworks that make me feel that this is it, 2013 is coming.
But before welcoming the new year, lets go back in time in terms of:

FAMILY
-There are so many bondings I spent with my family. We went to Boracay together last April, to Occ. Mindoro last August and to Bohol last October.
-Valentines together at Imperial Palace!
-A lot of Chu's dates happened! The notable ones were when we went to Manila Ocean Park together last October as my treat and dined at Conti's, Trinoma this December as her treat! :))
-My relatives from Australia went home to celebrate my Mommy Lola's 80th birthday!:) I created a special video from my Grandma!
-We celebrated our every birthday with great joy and lots of foods!:)
-Lost one of our dogs, King girl!:(
-Attended KCON 2012 at MoA Arena and Feast every Sunday with my family.

CAREER
-ITIL Certified!
-Received two awards! Hurray! Congrats to me!:)
-Few bonding moments happened. One was Team Building at Laguna last March! Hopefully more to come next year!:)

FRIENDS
-Had dinner dates and reunions!
-Saw Nhery for three times this year: had massage at Bejewelled Spa and dined at Stackers last March; dined at Banana Leaf last October and at Super Bowl this month.
-Pikselot Reunions are the best!:) I am happy with the friendship, achievements and revelations!:)) We had massage and Banapple date last May, surprised Pam on her birthday and dined at Amici for her treat last July, then dined at Buffet 101 as Mela and my treat last October and dinner at Cafe Mary Grace as year ender date!
-Had CoE bonding at Batangas last May!
-Mini dates with Hazel at Sweet Pea! :)

LOVE
-Thankful with my boyfriend, Levi with all his efforts and time for me!:)
-Had dates whenever we want to!:)
-Experienced hard times but got through it!
-Went to Zoobic Safari to celebrate our 5th Anniversary! Made a special video for my love!
-Lots of surprises like on my birthday, on Christmas!:) Honey made me a surprise special video!
-Had our first out of town together at Pahiyas Festival!:))
-Went to Boracay with family and Batangas with friends!:)

MYSELF
-Had almost monthly massage!:)
-Tried 5 nail arts!:p Strawberry, Hello Kitty, Floral, Pink french tip and Ribbon!
-Became more "mabait", i think! Haha!
-Watched a looooot of movies in Cinemas!
-Super dined in Eat All You Can restaurants: Imperial Palace, Tramway, Dad's, Roboto San, Casa Filipino, Vikings and Buffet 101.
-Bought myself a cellphone: Sony Ericson Xperia Ray last July! :p
-Saw Lee Min Ho at Smart Araneta with Cha! Woohoo!!
-Made photobooks! Wee! :)
-Saved for Emergency Fund! More next year!



Oh 2012, thank you very much for making me better!:)
I know I am not perfect but I choose to be happy!
I am hopeful for 2013!:))
I've read that for the first 2 quarters will be not so good but I will make it turn around! It may not be good but I know ALL IS WELL!!:)
Everything has a purpose and I will learn from it.




My new year's resolution: to exercise, to travel and save more, to start my business ideas and to be more patient!:)
I can do this!;)
HAPPY 2013!;)
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments: