December 26, 2012

It's MERRY Christmas after all :)


Thank God I had a good schedule.
I had my rest days from December 23 - 25 and these were exactly the dates that we had to celebrate the birth of our Lord.


December 23: Yearly Family Reunion (father side)

This was the start of me feeling the Christmas vibes!
We went to Cavite to give gifts and receive (yahoo) and sing our hearts out!
We also performed unexpectedly. We danced the medley we had last August when my grandma celebrated her 80th.
And danced the "Gangnam Style"!



It was fun filled day! Yahoo!


December 24: Noche Buena

Christmas was our Lord's birthday so we attended "Simbang Gabi".
Then we had our Noche Buena full of sweets! HAHA!




OMG! I was so happy with the Baked Mac cooked by my sis! My favorite!! :D
And for the second time, we danced the Gangnam Style! (Can't get enough of this!!)



December 25: Family Bonding

So we had our socks put on the Christmas tree for Santa! :D I had mine filled with money!! Thank you, Santa (or should I say Mom and Dad :p)

Then I received gifts from family and friends! Thank you!! Mwaa!

My boyfriend surprised me again with his gift!!
So he gave me a brown wrapped gift and when I opened it, it was a blue watch with little note.
The note says that his another gift was with my sister! So my sister gave it to me and it was a striking gold watch with another little note.
It says his another gift was with my Dad! hahah! So funny moment! And that was a Citizen gold watch that I really want to have!! OMG!


Thank you Honey! My reaction was priceless! :D

Then after the gifts opening, we went to QC Circle (just like last year) that afternoon to walk and breathe the fresh air!

There were many people! Oh Christmas breeze!


Thank You God for my loving family! Thank You for my colorful life!
Happy Birthday and we love You! :)

No comments: