February 20, 2007

guessing game.

due to our boredom in listening to our socsci prof, one of my bLockmates, edmar, showed us (I and britt) some of his tricky drawings.

three are these:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this is the easiest to guess. nyahaha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this one is diffucuLt. we weren't abLe to guess what is it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this is sooooo funny. hahaha. this is aLso easy.

if you want to know the answers, wait for my next post.=p

~~~~~~~~~~

one week and one day to go, the month wiLL be march.
and yesterday, i got my appLication form for next schooL year.
my mind was disturbed by it because i have to think three courses i want to take up.
and as aLways, i haven't thought about it. huhuhuhuhu. this is it. i know this wiLL come.
oh no. my mom wants me to take nursing. duh. i thought she moved on aLready. but i am 100% sure i won't take that eventhough my g.w.a. Lets me.
any courses wiLL do except nursing! you get that? hahaha..
the reason why? it's because i don't Like science. no no noooo. a very BIG NO.

and she asked me,
"you're from science high schooL and you don't Like science??"
"ironicaLLy, YES!" i repLied.
enough said.


*hmm..?*

2 comments:

**JENNY** said...

dito oh..nyahahahha..
pero infernez, pwde ren ung cnsbi ni kuya randLe bout s 2nd drawing..=p

**JENNY** said...

nyahaha.. bsta po nxt post q..abangan niyo..sabihin ko ung tamang sgot.=p