April 27, 2008

in the house. .

my parents are teLLing me to have summer advanced cLasses.
i want to.. but there's this inside of me that stopping me from doing that.
hahaha.. or shouLd I say the right word is "tinatamad".
i toLd myseLf.. maybe next summer na Lang 'coz i'm not in the right mood.. i stiLL have a month though.
hopefuLLy, i won't regret. waaaaah. i shouLd study harder.

enough of that, recentLy i don't have internet connection because there's no signaL. tsk. and that took 3 and a haLf days. thank God, Last night it finaLLy connected and i aLmost cry, reaLLy. i'm just too happy :D

because of that disaster, what did I do in those days??
weLL, nothing important but i had reaLLy take time in myseLf.
i Look myseLf in the mirror, and thought of a Lot of things, with what i want to do, my goaLs and dreams. i had fun 'coz i'm reaLLy vain.. i want to Look at myseLf in the mirror. ha ha :D thanks to my mom and dad for this beautifuL face. (pagbigyan)

but time reaLLy fLew sLow because of boredom.
i went out ofcourse, went to a maLL and another maLL and another. :D
it's so hot and i'm craving for haLo-haLo!
and when i'm in the house, i just watched tv shows or movies and ofcourse how wiLL i forget, and EAT :D i have big tummy!! hahaha.. :C
it doesn't matter.. what's important is in a way, i enjoyed and had fun, reaLLy.. because of those simpLe things, i'm easy to be happy :)

No comments: