December 31, 2013

Balanced 2013 ❤

Honestly, doing a year ender post is difficult. Why? Because I have to remember the things that happened for the year, whether good or bad.

But. Reading them again after sometime gives me chills. I love reading all of it, again and again. :)

For this year, I was amazed on how the Chinese Horoscope for me came true and I just realized it now. 

It said that my first two quarters are not so good.

Why not so good? 

MARCH: This was the time when the love of my life went to Dubai and we officially entered in a long distance relationship. At first, it was sooo hard. But as they say, time heals all wounds and it's real. I experienced it myself. 

MAY: I was placed in a new team at my workplace. They said it will be temporary and we will go back to our previous team but that didn't happen. Now I am a team which I really not happy 100%. 


Why I just realized it now?

Because I am too busy thinking of the brighter side of it!


This screenshot is from my Yearender post of 2012. Thankfully, most of it happened! :)


What brighter side of things?

JUNE: To think not too much, my sis and I finally started our long overdue business idea: to have an online shop, Astrid & Rose. It was exciting. I think I became better with communicating to others and it made me more kind and patient! Hihihi! And I was able to talk to some local celebrities! :P


Then I posted this on FB at exactly January 1 to inspire myself to be better, to soar high, to aim high.. It was not meant literally but it happened that way.

I rode the airplane 10 times this year and I am thankful! :)

APRIL: My family had a summer getaway @ Puerto Princesa, Palawan.
AUGUST: Finally, Pikselot had our very first out of the town: Davao!
SEPTEMBER: First out of the town with Nhery @ El Nido, Palawan!
NOVEMBER: LeviJen's first out of the country: Singapore!❤️
DECEMBER: My family had our year end stay @ our province San Jose, Mindoro.


So I told you, all of my resolution almost happened because I didn't exercise hahaha! And I was not able to really save because of my travel. 

That's why my resolution for 2014 is: to take care of myself more, to save more (this I promise!), to invest more and to travel more places I haven't been to! :)

Thank you very much, 2013!
2014 will be awesome and extraordinary. 
It will be life changing! :)

No comments: