December 15, 2013

Eating together!

Collecting moments and strengthening my relationships are my goals.

I am thankful that my loved ones have time for me.. :)










That was really a collection of events thay happened to me!

We had our team building with my new team last Nov. 5-6 @ Laguna then my Dad celebrated his birthday @ Mesa, Nov. 8. :) 

We had our mini Pikselot reunion @ Star Movies Cafe, Nov. 13 (after SG!! Hehe). 
Then mini CoE reunion @ Golden Emperor Dampa, Nov. 17 (after Baler!! Hehe). Fun times with friends!

Then the unexpected happened, Levi's flight got cancelled and he had extended his vacation! We watched Catching Fire @ SM Aura, Nov. 22! 

I then attended Kerygma Conference 2013: Be EMPOWERED! @ SMX last Nov. 23-24. Thank You, Lord!
Now I have to think that "Life is too short!" that I have to make quality decisions to have a quality life right now!! Now I am empowered! :)

Then as November was about to end, my brother celebrated his birthday @ Yabu, Nov. 27! Yipee! Good times with my loving family!❤️

Finally, I had a mini lunch @ ChicBoy, Dec. 12 with my colleague, Jhen after our exam! Thank You Lord, we passed! Mwa! 

Really, these moments are priceless.
Thank you and I really cherish these! 

As I always say, 'til next time! :')

No comments: