December 26, 2013

It's CHRISTMAS all over the world :)

I love celebrating Christmas.. :) It makes me happy!
I spent this special day with my family and relatives (on both Mom and Dad's sides).




Reunions, gifts, lots of foods, Holy Mass.. oh traditions, I am loving every bit of it! :)

This year is different as we spent it with our relatives who came from Australia!
Thank God, I don't have work on this day (but on New Year, I have! Oh well!).


Of course, my boyfriend is still in the picture! He surprised me with his gift for me!

How sweet, really! Even if he was surprising me all over again, it was always a success!
He never fails to make me happy and giggly! I love you Baby! 
Thank you for the awesome gift and message! :)

Also, thank you for my family and relatives! I love the gifts you've given me especially the moments we've spent together, priceless!

And most of all, thank You Lord for everything. 
Happy Birthday to You! :) We love and cherish You!
Thank You for the gifts and for the gift of life! :*

Merry Christmas to all! :)




No comments: