December 29, 2013

Brief Stay

It was a last minute decision to make it to San Jose with my family, Dec. 28-30, 2013.
The reason was I don't want to be left behind and life is too short to let this celebration pass.

It was supposed to be my first flight solo but as things change, I'm with my siblings flying.
It was my 5th flight of the year and I am happy! :)


When I came back to our house, I saw this beautiful and inspiring photo collection of memories. My heart melted and I want to have like this in my future house. I love reminiscing through scanning photo albums. :)




After having dinner in the house and personalized bar inside, my siblings and cousins decided to go for a drink and fun as the night is young. I chose Strawberry Margarita for my drink! Cheers to all of us!:)


Then the next day, we went swimming @ Gulod Farm Resort! The view made me speechless! Whew! I love Philippines! <3 p="">

We swim, fight in the pool (haha), laugh and laugh and laugh. It was really fun, I tell you!

My trip here this year may be the shortest, but the sweetest. Thank you. :)

I made the right choice. :)

No comments: