May 13, 2007

i'm home.

oh yes. i'm home at Last.
there are soooooooooo many things i want to share with you but my memory faiLs to work now.
hahaha. =p

~~~~~~~~~~

anyway, these are the events that are speciaL that i'd remember them:

1. my course is computer engineering at PLM. i had known it Last apriL 29 when britt texted it to me. i was in a boat then, and i'm gLad my mom was happy to know.=) i think that's important.

2. as i've said in my previous post, i was reaLLy LONELY at first there in san jose, occidentaL mindoro. but as days gone by, i had adjusted and got used to the simpLicity of Life there.

3. it was my first time to go in a beach! i went to aroma beach Last friday and i had fun! the saLty water and the heavy waves did the excitement! and aLso, i got to see the sunset! whoa!! it was nice and pretty!!

4. i got the chance to ride in a motorcycLe! it was cooL but i had a wound in my Leg due to my stupidity! haha! tsk tsk.

5. my airpLane experience 5 hours ago is very unforgettabLe! the houses were so LittLe, the cLouds and mountains were breathtaking and the sea was beautifuL! whoaaa... but then, i was so hungry that i got dizzy for many times. haha=p

~~~~~~~~~~

ofcourse, at aLL times i have nothing to do, so what i did is taking pictures of myseLf!
hahahaha... but i won't upLoad them on my muLtipLy site, onLy the chosen ones! haha =p

to sum it up, it ended weLL and satisfied.

ooops, before i forget.
i'm so proud of myseLf for not watching tv shows and surfing the net for 12 whoLe days!
yeah! i did it!=)

~~~~~~~~~~

now that i'm back, i am so happy and excited!
i missed my bLog (thanks to those who tagged)!
i missed my friendster account (thanks to those who viewed me)!
come on, my net Life is back. hahaha!=)

~~~~~~~~~~

happy mothers' day to aLL MOMS in the worLd!
and ofcourse above aLL, i want to greet my MAME, the best mom ever,

my mom and i at the aroma beach


a happy happy mothers' day
! mmmwaaahh!!!

*yeahh!!!!=)*

No comments: