October 22, 2010

Cold as the Rain...

It is raining today. I don't see myself emo, but right now I am.
It is so cold, cold as my feelings for you....
You always taking me for granted... I am gloomy, sad..

I wanted to be happy. . but I still feel the loneliness..
I was used to be beside you.. our hands intertwined.. we were always close to each other..

YES. Thanks for FB and cellphones, but those weren't enough...
You can't even open your FB coz it will lagged..
You can't even text me coz you don't have time...

What are you doing? I know what it is...
You're playing an online game.. but please don't play with my heart... T__T

I haven't see you in a week. Well, because the rain drives us both away.....


What I feel right now will fade away as the rain stops......


Hopefully.

No comments: