October 24, 2010

Shake! Shake! Shake!

There are movers and shakers. What do I mean by those?
These are actually people who make things happen.
Question: Are you one of them?

If you'll ask me, I am in between.
I have this little courage but I sometimes doubt myself that I can't do it.
Yes, you're right, I am a bit pessimistic :(
I am changing it now gradually because of the people around me and their beliefs that inspire me to be a changed and better person.

Now, what's the difference between movers and shakers?
Movers - from its word, these people are not only stating what they will accomplish, they are actually acting on it.
Shakers - Same with movers but they act, accomplish with PASSION, with FIRE.

What do I mean by with FIRE?
They are on fire. They won't stop until they finish it right away. They do WHATEVER it takes to do what they want to be done. Get it?

Why am I telling you this?
I've been a shaker in my relationship.
I choose to do whatever it takes to be happy.
So that I don't regret it. I sucked up my pride.

Oops. I hate "pride". Sometimes it is the cause of ruined relationships.
I've learned that LIFE itself is full of relationships (from Bro. Obet Cabrillas) so we have to take care of it.
I am super excited for the next series of the Feast entitled WIRED: It's all about connections.
And also, as ever love adviser as I am, I will share to you what new things about love I know.

Love is letting go, letting grow and letting glow.

For example, my love life. If I love Levi enough, I will let him go with what he intends/wants to do. If I love him enough, I will let him pursue his life goals for him to grow as an individual. And if we love each other that much, we both will glow (literally our eyes will sparkle). ^__^



Still young, I am bound to learn more life lessons either by my experience or by others'.
I am delighted to hear stories from different types of people, to be able to relate those stories into my life and to be able to learn from it. It is life changing, I am telling you so talk to others!


I'm gonna end with a quotation that whenever I read it, my mind is always blown away by it! Why? You'll know it when you read it! :)





“The difference between school and life: In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.”

No comments: