October 17, 2010

Reading & Watching Online.

..So I got all my class cards. Oops! Don't ask specifically what my grades are.
Some I deserve, but most I don't.
I am not that bitter. Why? Because I really don't care so MUCH.
Because it's just grades. It doesn't mean I'm not intellectual or what. Well, sometimes, it depends on the professor. I have my faults also. (I didn't study hard enough.)
I did not fail, but I should have done better.

..After that moment of distribution of class cards/ WAITING, it is the time of rest!
It's my Sembreak! :)
Well, it is not that productive. I just sleep/eat/watch tv/surf online -> the typical verbs I've been doing.

Now, there are two new verbs I have been doing! It's reading and watching shows online! Hahaha.
Well, I don't love reading but it doesn't mean I hate it. I recently read books by Bro. Bo Sanchez and magazines. OMG! It's so inspiring! I was blown away! My life changed 180 degrees positively! :D

Then, I am using the power of technology! I missed episodes of Imortal and Tween Hearts so I watched them online! And ofcourse, don't forget Fairy Tail (I watched the anime and read the manga)!

I've also been addicted to Christian songs! I so love them! <3>They are all empowering, giving me all the positive vibes! It's a great feeling you know!
Add to that, my tumblr site (itsmedyeni)! Gosh, I am so blessed! :))



Even if I don't go outside, I don't go malling, shopping, swimming, I am happy with these simple things. I am not just happy, I am positive! :)


How about you? :P

No comments: